Saturday, April 10, 2010

Engagement card

After some blog hopping I found a card design here that I really liked for the engagement card. The original card had stars, so I just CASEd the card with hearts instead. I love this design - I am going to make another one with butterflies.


I got some surprise mail this week - a cheque from Scrapbook Creations for the layout that was published a few months ago :) No prizes for guessing what I will be spending the money on! LOL

I also managed a bit more cooking this week. A friend gave us a bag of lemons so I decided to have a go at making some Lemon Butter. It's not something we usually eat, but I wanted to try making jams / spreads. We were also given a bag of chillis - so I will try making some chilli jam too.



Cruise countdown...5 months!!

3 comments:

Charmaine Black said...

Ooo the chilli jam sounds yummy! I love chillis and grow some myself so I'd love the recipe, I am actually writing to let you know that you are the winner of my blog candy and I need you to send me you address to send your goodies to. Please find my e-mail on my blog. Congratulations, lots of inky hugs from Charmaine :-)

Dale and Bec French said...

ooh save me some!

Anonymous said...

Your posted engagement card is too much simple but looking great i like it...
Plastic Business Cards
print VIP cards