Sunday, April 11, 2010

Dinner with friends..

I went out to dinner for Donna's birthday last night. Had a delicious meal and got to meet lots of new people :) We finally got some group photos together - I can't wait to scrap them! We popped into one of the clubs / pubs - stayed long enough to feel old!! LOL


I got up early this morning and made Chelsea buns - another cooking success :) I'm going to use the dough recipe to make pizza scrolls and cheesymite rolls.


I spent the day scrapping at Simply Crafty today - I will put the finishing touches on my LO and post pics tomorrow. I better go - Elena is home from Darwin for a couple of days, so she is coming over for dinner tonight so we can catch up.

2 comments:

Linda M said...

Can certainly recommend the chelsea buns, yummy. Enjoyed today,cathing up with you and Rachael, bit disappointing there wasn't many more, but it was a nice day nevertheless, who could ask for more,good company, good food and my special grandaughter.
See you soon,
Linda

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Hello fellow finalist! Congrats on making the Scrapbook Apprentice Australia finals - I'm a finalist too! I left a comment for your cute notebook! Great work! Best of luck for the comp! Let's hope we don't get fired first! lol!
:)