Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pot plants

I had another busy morning today. Mum came over and we painted the front fence - looks good :) Next we cleaned the cement verandahs / walkways around the house - after the weeks of rain over the last couple of months we had problems with mould / moss growing on the cement. It made the cement look awful and it was slippery to walk on. A friend suggested we try pool chlorine to clean it. The result is AMAZING - the cement looks brand new! After all the hard work, we sat down to do a bit of planting. Mum had picked up some teapots and containers at various garage sales so we could plant some succulents. I think all the pots are so cute! I did give mum a small coronary - she looked over to find me happily potting plants in my great-grandmothers antique teapot...ooops!! Next time she won't put the cheap teapots in the same cupboard as the family heirlooms!! ROFLMAO



1 comment:

Lelli said...

Love the new look blog, so very cute.
Be careful around and wet floors, as you can fall and hurt yourself. I should know cause that is what happened to me very recently and I ended up in the emergency department at the hospital needing x-rays and pain medications.