Sunday, April 25, 2010

Long weekend...

Saturday afternoon we got together with friends & family for an a nice relaxing afternoon chatting with lots of yummy finger food. Once again it was a great excuse to try out another new recipe... homemade sausage rolls! I made a few changes - I added bacon and garlic, then sprinkled with sesame seeds - yummmo!!


As usual I took my camera, so I could take lots of pics of Cohan & Mitchell. Cohan was his usual busy self - so lots of "action" shots of him LOL


Mitchell had lots of smiles for everyone - check out those teeth!! This was my favourite pic - so I had a bit of play in Picassa.



Today was a quiet day - Craig went to the ANZAC parade then spent the day watching sports. I did some more sewing - no pictures as it's not finished yet.

2 comments:

Rachael B said...

Great photography Shandell. I can feel another magazine LO coming on with that B&W photo.

Linda M said...

Mitchell looks so gorgeous, and looking more like mum every day....