Wednesday, April 21, 2010

A bit of a change ....

Last week I finally got around to updating the pictures on my slide show to more recent LO, cards, etc. I also had a bit of cull of my blog lists. Today I decided to give the whole blog a face lift - - so I changed my template. I love it!!! What do you think? I lost all of my blog, challenge & inspiration links :( That's OK - like I said, i was updating them anyway LOL

Voting has started for Scrapbook Apprentice - Printblocks is asking "Which Docrafts' Apprentice do you favour in your initial reaction?".

I would love it if you would pop over there and vote for me - yep, I'm pimping myself LOL **The poll is currently not working, so they are asking people to leave comments - when it asks for "NAME" they mean yours, not the person you are voting for**

4 comments:

Sandra L said...

Love the new look. I changed my blog some time ago and also lost everything. Always an excuss to tidy up. LOL

Rachael B said...

The new look blog is so pretty!

Rachael B said...

I just voted for you - in comments section. Hope you do well.

Linda M said...

Very nice blog, a change is as good as a rest, luv the baby cards as well.