Thursday, January 8, 2009

An award...

The lovely Suzie gave me this award! My very first blog award - how exciting!! Thank you :o)


Now I'm passing it on to
Kylie
Stephanie
Petrina
Yvette
So go spread the love :o)

I also noticed I had reached the 1000 visitor mark - WOW!! Thank you to everyone who pops by / leaves a comment :o)

I finished this LO the other day - but was having blogger issues and couldn't upload it till now.


I'm still working on another LO - had to pick up some bits & pieces - so hoping to finish it tonight. I don't know where all this mojo has come from - but I'm not complaining :o)

I have another busy weekend planned - Saturday night we are having a girl's night out to celebrate Kylie's birthday - dinner & drinks! Sunday is the first get-together for Simply Crafty. I'm looking forward to catching up with everyone :o)

5 comments:

stephanie howell said...

thanks so much, shandell! you are to sweet.
and that layout is precious! i love that little spiderweb.

stephanie howell said...

sorry, that should be "too" sweet.

Yvette Adams said...

Aw thanks Shandell!!

Petrina McDonald said...

Thank Shandell!! See you on Sunday :)

*** Kylie*** said...

Thanks Shandell....my first award too hehe!!