Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Slack blogger..

I'm still having problems with trying to upload pics on to my blog - so haven't been motivated to update. I'm not computer literate at all, so if anyone has any suggestions - I'm all ears!!

Saturday night we had a girl's night out for Kylie's birthday - a yummy meal, cocktails, a few games of pool and lots of gossiping & giggling!! I didn't have as many drinks as the birthday girl - so I pulled up well on Sunday morning! LOL Kylie gave me a disk with photos today - so I will go through them tonight.

Sunday was the first get together for Simply Crafty scrap club - 4 fabulous hours of scrapping and catching up with everyone! I got 4 LO started - just need to find the time to add the finishing touches.

I forgot to mention that mum managed to pick us up an air-conditioner at a garage sale - $80 what a bargain! We hadn't even gotten around to checking out new ones at the shops! LOL It's the perfect size for our bedroom and works like a dream. Craig and James (BIL) finished installing it on Sunday arvo - so I have been hibernating in the nice, cool bedroom :o)

Monday night Kylie, her mum and I went to see "Twilight" - it was brilliant!! I can't wait for the next movie to be released!! I loved the soundtrack and I have been listening to "Flightless bird, American Mouth" over & over!!

Bec & Dale's little bundle of joy is due on the 14th February and being the excited "aunty" I am - I will start the baby countdown today!!

Bec & Dale's baby countdown...4 weeks!

No comments: