Friday, January 9, 2009

TGIF!

I'm looking forward to the weekend :o) I've had a few sleepless / restless nights lately. I didn't realise how restless till I fell out of bed last night! How crazy is that?!?! ROFLMAO I've never done that before, even as a kid - probably a good thing, considering I used to sleep on the top bunk :o)

I finished another LO this morning :o) This is my mum and her partner Mike at my little sister's wedding last year. I scrap-lifted the idea of stamping on the birds from Kylie - I loved the idea. The PP is very busy, so I decided to keep the design simple.



Kylie & I are off to see "Twilight" at the movies on Monday night! We've both read all the books in the series and are now eagerly waiting for the movies :o)

3 comments:

Donna said...

Hope you had a wonderful Xmas and New Year too Shandell.. lol at falling out of bed..Haven't done that myself in years.. pmsl.. Love the lo..

Renee Dowling said...

Hi Shandell,
Happy New Year.
Can't say I have fallen out of bed for a long time, lol, hope your o.k!!
I simply love the colours in this LO you've created, one of my favourites!!
Reneexx

Love Scrappin' said...

hope you didn't hurt yourself..my boys do that all the time..LOL Loving your layout!