Saturday, January 3, 2009

LO - as promised...

The weather is still pretty overcast and dreary, but I thought I'd take pics of the LO I did the other day.

This one is of my gorgeous bestie-Bec-and her super gorgeous baby bump :o) I started working on this LO at the Midnight Crop at Creative Artz last month.


This is my nephew Andrew- the theme was "dress up as something starting with the same letter of your first name". I got the packet of funky chipboard robots from Lorna Blue. There were heaps in the packet and they were all different - so I have lots left over for other LO!


Cohan's Santa photo - I love that spiky hair do! :o) I have another photo taken at a work Xmas party where Cohan is sitting on Santa's lap screaming his head off!! LOL I've got it printed and ready to scrap! Yeah, I know - bad aunty!! LOL


How cute is Brodie?!? What a little Fashionista!! LOL


I noticed I have had a large number of visitors lately - both national and international - very exciting! Thank you to everyone that left comments :o) As requested by Lelli - I will try to do a tutorial tomorrow about how to make the bead & wire dragonflies.

1 comment:

Lelli said...

Hi Shandelle,
Love to catch up on your blog. Thank you for the awards etc.
How is the tutorial on the dragonflies going? ;-)
Lorelle