Wednesday, January 28, 2009

My kit LO..

As promised in the previous post...my kit LO!

This is from a class that Loretta Grayson did at Creative Artz. I really enjoyed scrapping this LO - it gave me a chance to try a few new techniques and I love the finished result!

Creative Artz is having a new products launch this Friday night before the Midnight Crop. I'm looking forward to checking out all the new stock-not sure my bank balance will be too happy though :o) After a not so productive day Sunday - I have decided to go back to packing mini-kits for crops. I have the attention span of a goldfish and when I pack anything and everything I tend to get a bit overwhelmed & distracted - nothing gets done.

Bec & Dale's baby countdown...17 days!

2 comments:

*** Kylie*** said...

That layout is gorgeous Shandell :) Cya on Friday night!

Love Scrappin' said...

Love this layout....