Monday, January 5, 2009

Happy Birthday Kylie!

Hope you have a fantastic day! Can't wait to celebrate this weekend! :o)

We picked up DH Xmas present on Friday (we had to order it in)- a remote control helicopter! He's such a big kid! LOL It has a 20 mins flying time, then 3 hour recharge - so he plays with it, then impatiently waits for it to recharge, then plays with it again. LOL Jedi absolutely hates it - she barks at it and tries to attack it - crazy dog!! Because the chopper is 4 channels (which means it goes up/down, forwards/backwards & left/right - yep, you learn something new everyday LOL) it's taking a bit of practice to get the hang of it. It's been very windy outside, so DH has been learning to fly it inside. There have been lots of crashes, but luckily nothing has been broken...yet. DH is pretty funny - he came and asked me to watch him fly chopper, then when it crashed he said it was because he was trying to show off to me and got distracted! ROFLMAO!

I finished reading book 4 of the Twilight series - WOW!! I can't wait to see the movie, which should hopefully be in the next couple of weeks!! I've found out the there is a fifth book currently being written - I will be buying that once it hits the stores! LOL

Sunday arvo we went to a pub at Bucca (about 30 mins outside of town) - Paul was doing a trial gig and asked me to go along and sing a few songs. I haven't heard how he went - so I'm not sure if this will be a regular gig or not.

I managed to sit down and scrap this LO last night. I did start a second LO, but needed more pics printed today- so I might finish it tonight.

3 comments:

Yvette Adams said...

Thanks for your lovely comment on my blog!

I've just been browsing your blog and looking at your lovely layouts! :)

*** Kylie*** said...

I love that layout...its so different from what you usually do... thanks for the birthday wishes... :-)

Love Scrappin' said...

Love your layout..Happy New Year to you..Check out my blog I have something for you! x