Sunday, January 18, 2009

Woo Hoo! I'm back....

A HUGE thanks to Kylie for taking the time to work out my Blogger problem and get me back into cyberspace!! I really appreciate that she wanted to fix my problem - so researched and found the solution :o)

Okay - I have a few bits & pieces to share. I am also still working on a couple of LO that I'm hoping to have finished in the next couple of days.

Kylie's birthday card


The next 2 LO are using the same sketch from Page Maps. My friend Kym and her son Cooper - at his 1st birthday party. Pics a bit dodgy - will try to get a better one :o)

Cohan's "Bad Santa" photo :o)

The journalling reads..."Oops! Everything was going well until Cohan tried to pull Santa's beard. Santa said "No" - so Cohan dropped his bottom lip and threw a wobbly! (James' work party Dec 2008)".

These are my embellishments for the PINK swap at White With 1. The crowns have black glitter on them, but they didn't show up very well in the pics.


I had a nice, relaxing weekend. Saturday was a "girls" day - Kylie, Elena and I went to Cathie's for a swim in the pool and a catch up! I got to try out my new underwater digital camera- just haven't had a chance to look at the pics yet! LOL Today I just scrapped and spent time playing with Cohan.

Bec & Dale's baby countdown...26 days!

1 comment:

Susan Longman said...

shandell...the pink skulls are soooo cute ...I can't wait to get them now...