Thursday, October 2, 2008

A few more layouts...

Just a few more LO I did early last month...

Some of my friends at my 30th birthday party last year.

This photo is from my photography workshop- I didn't think I would like still-life photography, but I really enjoyed it and learnt a lot.

My friend Chris while he was deployed to the Soloman Islands - I'm glad he's back home in OZ - not sure for how long though!

Unfortunately I didn't get any challenges done last month due to my crazy wedding schedule. I still have the Creative Artz kit that I haven't even had a chance to open and play with :o( I am still going to do a few of the challenges though - I had photos printed and brought specific papers / embellishments to do them. I also missed my monthly midnight crop - it was the Friday night before Katie & James' wedding and I thought it best not to push my luck!! LOL This month I am back on track and will be scrapping up a storm!!

I have been buying some summer clothes over the last couple of weeks - my wardrobe consisted of jeans and tops that are all 3/4 length sleeves. I picked up some more cargo pants and tops today and even spoilt myself with 2 pairs of shoes.

No comments: