Friday, October 3, 2008

A mish mash of photos....

Cathie has been playing around with some of the wedding pics in photo-shop and emailed this through to me... I love B&W wedding pics - I think they look very classy.

I have been wanting to have a go at card making for ages - I think it's a great way to use up the lots of little scraps that I have been accumulating. This is my first attempt - what do you think?

I mentioned a few posts back that DH went fishing and caught a mackerel - I thought I would share a picture of the proud fisherman and his catch... We still haven't had a chance to eat it yet :o(

I popped into Creative Artz last night to pick up this months challenge kit and was lucky enough to order some Cuttlebug cut & emboss combos for $20 each. I have been looking for these since they came out, but could only find them for around AU$35 - so a total saving of $30 is awesome!! They should arrive in about 2 weeks.



No exciting plans for the weekend - just relaxing, doing some scrapping (finally - yahoo!!), a bit of grocery shopping and a work dinner Saturday night.

No comments: