Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Holidays....

Due to all the weddings and social events this year DH and I though we would have to delay this year's holiday till March next year. However...over the weekend the opportunity to travel to our chosen destination came up. We went to work yesterday and asked our manager for 2 weeks annual leave (due to such short notice we didn't think it could be approved) - it was approved and we are soooo excited!! This weekend we are heading off on holidays!!!

So, where are we going? We are heading north to Cairns - a 2 week driving / camping trip - just stopping along the way and visiting all the tourist spots. Last year we went to Sydney & Canberra and had a fabulous time (nearly froze to death in the tent though LOL). That trip was our first 'real' holiday together (work commitments, studying, etc just didn't allow it previously) and we were truly bitten by the travel bug!

I have a confession to make.... I still haven't scrapped my photos from our last trip!! Bad scrapper! Bad, bad scrapper!! I have only done 2 LO - the pile of photos are still sitting there waiting! I haven't even printed any pics from Katie & James' wedding either - I was trying to work with the pile of pics I already have.

Holiday countdown...4 sleeps!!

No comments: