Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First wedding layout...

We arrived home from holidays last Thursday afternoon - so that gave me a couple of days to scrap! It's nearly the end of the month and I really wanted to get a couple of the challenges done, especially since it was too hectic last month.

October White with 1 challenge. I totally love the way this all came together!


I took a heap of pics of Lacey where she had a real serious look on her face - so when I saw this pic of her I just had to scrap it!

I have a few finishing touches to add to the Creative Artz and the 2nd Black Magic challenges and they will be finished tonight :o) I'm hoping to get 1 more challenge done, but I think I will run out of time.

2 comments:

*** Kylie*** said...

I love this layout of lacey!! its gorgeous!! Can't wait to get together again for a scrap day soon!! we haven't scrapped together for ages....

Unknown said...

Both gorgeous layouts love the colours in the first one!!