Thursday, October 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie!

Hope you have a fantastic day!!

A huge CONGRATULATIONS to Petrina who has just released a range of chipboard designs!! I am totally loving this Paisley Little Chick - keep an eye out for it on future layouts!

Check out more designs over here...

A few more layouts...

One of my fav pics of DH and Cohan. This LO was created for This & That September kit challenge. I'm going to toot my own horn and boast that I won the challenge :o)

This is Black Magic August sketch #2 - I loved the sketch, but wasn't keen on the colour combo / technique - so I just decided to scrap it to my own preference. I actually scrapped the LO at ISTIA last month, but only just got a chance to print the photos! LOL

Katie, James and Cohan are heading home today :o( They spent a week at Airlie Beach after their wedding, then have been back here this week. I'm going to miss them. I can't believe how much Cohan has grown and changed in these 3 weeks - he got a second tooth, said "mum" and "bub", sits up from a lying position, stands up (holding on to something), learnt to make a variety of funny sounds and throws a tanty if he doesn't get his own way!!

Holiday countdown...2 sleeps!

No comments: