Tuesday, October 28, 2008

We're back....

We had a fabulous time!! We visited so many beautiful places and saw the most amazing things! I took about 500+ pics! My favourite thing was snorkeling on Green Island (just off Cairns) - we saw heaps of baby Nemo's (clown fish)! I was a bit worried about not being able to see too well without my glasses, but I could see everything within close range. I am glad I couldn't see the shovel-nose shark and sting ray that DH pointed out to me! When we got back to the beach DH asked if I realised what he was pointing out to me- I told him if I did I would have been swimming so fast back to shore I would have been skimming across the top of the water!! PMSL

Another favourite day was at Kuranda - we went on a rain forest cruise (saw a crocodile), then took the train down the mountain. We came back over the mountain on the Skyrail - there were the most AMAZING views!! I have a fear of heights and will admit I was terrified the whole time, especially when the carriage started to drop and rise (the cables were tightening), then swing side to side over the river!! Poor DH said he spent most of the train trip worrying about how we would get back up the mountain to our car, because he really didn't think I would get on the skyrail!! LOL

These journalling spots from the Savvy swap were waiting for me when we got home. I made the purple cupcake (I also made pink ones). This is the pic from the forum - I haven't had a chance to photograph mine.


This is the last lot of ebay stuff that arrived just before we left for holidays - how cute are the little animal brads?!?!


No comments: