Friday, October 31, 2008

I brought a dress...

Anyone that knows me will agree I'm a "jeans & shirt" sorta gal - definitely not a "dress" person. I'm still trying to work out what possessed me to buy a dress!! I was looking for something nice to wear to a friend's wedding next weekend, when I found the dress (I think it's a dress/tunic outfit, but because I'm so short it's the perfect length for a dress!). Surprisingly I look pretty good in it - I have such a weird body shape it's hard to find a dress that fits properly and looks nice. Mum's worried it's a bit too casual - but the right shoes and accessories it will look nice.

I finished my Creative Artz challenge and Black Magic sketch #2 on Wednesday night. I didn't get a chance to get the Creative Artz LO photographed before I handed it in yesterday.

I really love the sketch - I am going to use it to scrap Cohan's first Santa photo- have struggled with that LO for awhile.

We have another busy weekend planned. Tonight we are going to our work Halloween party. Since we only found out about it when we got back from holidays we have pretty basic costumes - I'm a fairy and DH is Dracula. Tomorrow we are taking DH's mum to Australia Zoo for her birthday. It's a surprise and I know she will absolutely love it! DH and I have been twice already - the elephant enclosures and Madagascar Island have been completed since our last visit - so that will be something new. Saturday night is Erin's hen's night. It;s an 80's theme - so I have been running around town trying to find fluro coloured jewellery. I managed to finally find it (plus some fluro eye make up) and even better it was all marked down - bargain!! Sunday is a nice relaxing day - scrapping at Cathie's!! Can't wait to get some serious, uninterrupted scrapping time!! Might even start scrapping the holiday pics!?!?

A HUGE happy birthday for tomorrow for my bestie Bec!! Hope you have a fantastic day sweeite and get spoilt rotten!!

Wow - 500 visitors! I would love for everyone to leave me a comment - that way I can pop over to your blogs and have a look around. So go on...I dare you...leave a comment!! LOL

No comments: