Friday, October 10, 2008

Free journalling spot downloads...

While doing my usual blog hopping I found this fantastic blog and just had to share it with you all. Go over to HERE to check out this blog by Åsa in Sweden. She has created a HUGE range of journaling spots, tags and things that are FREE to download. Here are Åsa's download instructions:

If you would like to use any of the journaling spots in my blog in your scrapbooking/paper craft, feel free to! There are a couple of ways you can do that:
1.Download the Word-file by clicking the word HÄR in every post. Then you can open the designs in your Microsoft Word program; edit the texts and whatever you like, before printing them on a nice piece of paper.
2.Click the picture so that it opens up in a new window. Save the image to your computer by right-clicking and selecting Save as... Then you can insert the picture into an appropriate program that can handle jpg-images and print it.
This is free. Free is good! Come back often. Tell your friends about it and please leave a message before you leave, it makes me happy… and when I’m happy I make more creative stuff for the blog.
PS-If you need a special font to be able to view the designs in your Word program it is stated in the post and you can easily download them from DaFont.com

I love Ebay - these cuties arrived over the week or so...



**If you look carefully on the Kindy Graduate LO you will see the orange butterfly peeking out from the right hand corner of the photo!**
I still have one more parcel of some shaped brads and black ribbon with hot pink skulls to arrive - hoping that's today.

All the camping gear is packed, we brought some groceries last night, now we just need to finish packing our clothes tonight. We are only going as far as Rockhampton tomorrow - so we aren't heading off too early. Mum and Mike are going to a weeding there and I want to catch up with some friends. I can't wait to see Bec's baby belly and give it a rub!! I"M SO EXCITED!!!

I will see you all in 2 weeks!

Holiday countdown...1 sleep!!

No comments: