Monday, October 6, 2008

Weekends never seem long enough...

We did grocery shopping on Saturday morning - I realised I hadn't done that since I started singing rehearsals for the wedding!! We also picked up a birthday present for Katie. Saturday afternoon I finished a LO that I started on Friday night. I used the Creative Artz September kit. I didn't get a chance to complete it in time for the competition, but really wanted to use the kit for a particular photo of Kylie and I. We went out for dinner on Saturday night.

Sunday morning Paul (the wedding singer) called me and asked me to do a gig with him - so DH and I organised a small 'rent-a-crowd' and had a nice, relaxing afternoon at Burnett Heads Lighthouse. DH went off to a footy grand final party and I scrapped another LO! I will put up photos in the next couple of days.

We finally ate the mackerel DH caught - absolutely delicious! I have put in my order for at least 3 more!! LOL

While doing my daily blog lurk I found Nina (The Scrapbooker's Nest) has a giveaway for some fabulous Technique Tuesday clear stamps on her blog. Go over to here and leave a comment to be in the running!

1 comment:

*** Kylie*** said...

Comment Comment Comment - I'm leaving you a comment *silly smiles* - love, Kylie