Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Creepy crawlies for boys...teacups for girls

I love the mini wooden stamps that Helen sells! The lastest stock was too cute to resist - so had to buy the creepy crawlies for the boys and the teacups for the girls :)








I used a Cuttlebug folder that had a blank strip through the middle, but found the space where I wanted to stamp wasn't wide enough. I worked out a way to emboss and leave a stamping strip, but I ran out of time to make a tutorial to show you how I solved that problem :( I promise I will share details once I get back :)

3 comments:

Helen said...

How cute are these? They look great and I had meant to leave a comment on your flower tutorial. It's really clear and easy to follow and the end result looks fantastic.

Helen said...

Hi Shandell,
Not sure if you're into awards but there's one over on my blog for you if you like.
Helen

Linda M said...

They are awesome Shandell, you are so clever, will have to start having tips and hints at the club....