Saturday, April 2, 2011

Flower tutorial

As promised...here is my tutorial :)

Step 1 - Free-hand cut out 7-8 different sized flowers. I used cardstock, but these look lovely using double sided paper.


Step 2 - Lightly Glimmermist flowers (don't you love my misting box?!? A freebie from Bunnings!)


Step 3 - Scrunch up flowers, flatten then re scrunch and roll around between palms. Flatten out flowers again.


Step 4 - Layer flowers (smallest to biggest) on top of each other and push a brad through to secure.


Step 5 - Roll the petals inwards or diagonally till you are happy with how they look. I used a round Kaiser file, but you could use a wooden skewer or just your fingers.


Step 6 - Finished!


I would love to know if you make any flowers :)

1 comment:

Linda M said...

Love this Shandell, you are so clever...