Monday, April 18, 2011

What have I been up to?

Things have been busy since we've been home... Monday was Donna's birthday, so I joined her and some friends for afternoon tea at the local shopping centre. I made this little gift box for Donna's birthday present (a necklace).


Afterwards we did some retail therapy - I brought a pasta machine on sale at Kmart!! Something I've wanted for ages...now I just need to learn how to make pasta :)


During the week I made 3 samples birthday invites for Elena's 40th birthday party. After Elena chose her invite - I spent the next couple of days, cutting, embossing and glittering :)


The 2 invites that didn't make the cut - I just replaced the '40' on the card and turned them into birthday / wedding cards to add to my stash :) The martini card is a gate fold (something I have never tried before) with a belly band and the wedding card is also a gate fold with the image part glued to the left hand side.




Thursday I went for a drive with mum to Bam Bam Springs to pick up Cohan. Katie & James are heading to NSW for a wedding (it's child-free) - so Cohan is spending a couple of days with Grandma :) Instead of coming into Bundy - mum decided it was faster for them if she met them out at Bam Bam Springs, pick up Cohan, then they could keep heading down the highway. Unfortunately I haven't had a chance to spend time with Cohan - cause I ended up sick for the last 3 days with that awful vertigo / nausea bug I had a few months ago :(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you are over the vertego bug. Was it from the boat?