Thursday, April 21, 2011

Self saucing puddings...

I've had a fun filled and busy week this week :) I spent Wednesday afternoon with Cohan. Katie & James had a couple of jobs to do - so Cohan and I had a play date. We played with the dogs, made popcorn (the dogs ate more of it than we did LOL), ran around the backyard, watched a movie snuggled up on Aunty's bed, danced around the lounge room and ate some chocolate (that's the perk of being an aunty - feed them up on chocolate and give them back to their parents LOL)! I don't know who was more tired at the end - me, the dogs or Cohan?!? He he




With Katie & James and some family friends visiting - we've had dinner out at Mum's for the last 2 nights. I thought it was an excellent time to try the 2 new self-saucing pudding reciepes I found at Taste.com!. I made a butterscotch pudding and a chocolate pudding! Both were delicious and I will definately be making them again!


I'm looking forward to this weekend - Becca and Isabella are coming down for 3 days!!! Bella is already 3 months old and we haven't even seen her yet - so I'm really excited about this visit!!

No comments: